Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 - Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. I want to see you everyday because every time we hang out I always have a blast, but you are too far away
2. You are the most charismatic and beautiful person I know
3. The room is so quiet, I feel like I'm alone
4. There is no reason to not be happy, you have so much going for yourself
5. You do not understand why I want a care bear, but it's ok our differences make us who we are and I love you anyways
6. I am so happy you came into my life, I've only known you for 3 months but it feels like years :)
7. I thought you had changed, but you didn't. I'm sorry.
8. I want to get to know you better, because I know you are an amazing person, but it's been difficult
9. I'm so glad I get to spend all my classes with you, I would die of boredom without you
10. You always have the best stories to tell about your life and I enjoy hearing them

No comments:

Post a Comment