Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celebrating in Celebration!!

Hi Friends! So one of my goals when I was here in Florida was to visit Celebration, Florida. It is a town outside of Walt Disney World that was designed and controlled by the Walt Disney Company itself. They planned everything out and lets just say it is a picturesque, white picket fence small town. My friend Marnie drove with me, Shay, Kim and Lindsay in tow :) As soon as we pulled into the town we were all in awe!!

A typical house in Celebration...soooo fabulous!!!

This is in downtown Celebration, where there are cute little boutiques and cafes

Me and Marnie super excited to be there!!!

The whole crew in front of the main hotel there, the Bohemian!

This was right out front the little movie theatre and ice cream parlor. Such a clear, perfect day!

 Celebration Bear!! <3


A lot of people come to Celebration to retire, so I could see how it could get a little sleepy. But with Disney World 20 min away what could be better than that?! This is a perfect place to raise a family!! Anyone down to move here with me and have a perfect life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment