Thursday, July 21, 2011

We're in Miami, Bitch!!

22 more days....I'm in shock at how little time I have left here :( Let me update you on my life the past month!



On July 6th my roomies Shaleen, Lindsay, Kim, Jackie and our friend (unofficial roomie) Marnie went to Miami!!! I was so happy to be able to go there, its about a 4 hour drive from Orlando. There is a guy who runs party buses and offers these random trips to Miami every few weeks and we even got a free shirt out of it! The buses picked us up at 4am...such a struggle!!! And we all slept on the way there haha We arrived around 11am and unfortunately it was overcast and rainy. But we didn't let that bother us! We got to see the Kardashian's store Dash and the gelato store the Jersey Shore cast worked at. I met up with my coworker Laura who was also on the trip and we took a Duck tour of Miami and got to see famous people's houses like P Diddy, Rosie O'Donnell, Gloria Estefan and a couple others.

Then I met back up with my roomies and we went shopping on Collins Ave, a popular street in Miami. I could tell it would be full of life at night because of the many many night clubs that even Paris Hilton and her crew frequent. The bus ride back home was a huge struggle. The man running the party bus was anything but professional (we didn't really care as long as we got back safe) and lets just say sobriety wasn't the first thing on his mind. So he and his cronies were blasting music and felt the need to show us their dumb pranking youtube videos, and lets just say what happens on the bus ride home from Miami stays on the bus ride! haha Also our bus driver got pulled over for speeding when we were almost home to top off the entire day! It took us almost 6 hours to get home.


 Jackie, Shay, Kim, Marnie, Linds and Me on the beach!
My best friends Shay, Linds and Kimmmy! One of my favorite pics of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment