Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 weeks until Disney World!

At about this time in exactly 2 weeks I will be in the air flying towards Florida! I am so excited/nervous/every other feeling possible! In these next 2 weeks I have to mentally prepare myself to leave the most amazing people in my life which makes me a very very sad camper :( So I thought I would share here what I will miss the most in my 5 months away from beautiful California!



I couldn't ask for a better family and I'm so thankful they are supporting me in my decision to move to Florida for 5 months! Can't wait for them to visit in June!





My bestie, Kara is the most genuine person I've ever met and I know she makes me a better person who will always be there for me!




Words can't describe how sad I am to be leaving the Fantastic Four!!! My Wifey, my Mow and my Mistress always know how to have a fun time and definitely have brought me out of my shell! I can't wait for our amazing house next year!!




I feel so guilty for leaving my wonderful littles but I know they will be well taken care of! They both make me the happiest biggie ever and never fail to put a smile on my face!!




Jennifer, or Jwoww as I nicknamed her, is such an amazing friend and roomie!! I've had some of the best talks with her and she is so beautiful and smart and I hope she realizes that :)




 Gamma Phi Beta has been such a huge part of my life these past 2 years and I am going to miss EVERYTHING about it; especially the sweet girls I've become closer to this year, the amazing sisterhoods we always have, spring recruitment and even Monday night meetings! I'm sad I'll be missing Spring recruitment but from what our Membership Vice President has planned out it sounds like lots of fun, plus I will get to meet the new babies in fall!




 And finally I will miss the love of my life...ZB!!! I dont remember life without him and he will be turning 17 in May :( He is the best kitty in the world and really cute!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment