Thursday, July 21, 2011

3 More Weeks!!!

In exactly 3 weeks I'll be home in my bed hopefully petting my kitty and getting some much needed sleep, I plan on sleeping as little as possible these next few weeks so I can accomplish everything I need to get done before I leave! Thank goodness my roomies (who as you've probably noticed I do everything with and are my absolute best friends!) are planners just like me! We have everything mapped out for these last last weeks!

I had to say bye to my good friend Lupi from Mexico last week :( Goodbyes here are unlike most, as in most of them are "well this is goodbye forever because you live wayyy too far away from me, but I will never ever forget you". Sad right?! Well back in May she made a joke asking me if I would cry when she leaves and I didn't really know her that well so I played along and said i would and from then on out we were officially best friends!! Every time I would see her at work my face would light up and we would run to eachother shouting BEST FRIEND!!! I can even hear in my head how she would say it! So imagine when I had to say goodbye. She lives in Mexico City and I honestly dont know if I'll ever be in that area again in my life (I've been to Cabo once and that's it). So it truly was a goodbye forever. We said goodbye backstage and I got so teary eyed it was embarassing so I held it back. Lupi is such an amazing person with such zest for life!! I will miss her dearly, thank goodness for facebook!

 Me and Lupi pinky promising we'll be best friends forever!!!!

It pains me to even write about this now but I have to think about my goodbyes to my other coworkers who I've grown to be very fond of and who always bring a huge smile to my face!!! Especially Morgan and Laura! They were very good friends to me at Pecos and unfortunately they are here for a year and their program is half over so now they've switched to Adventureland Merchandise :( It was even sad at our last day working together at Pecos! Laura is from Australia and Morgan New Zealand. They truly bring out the best in me and love when I act my normal silly self. Saying goodbye to them is hands down going to kill me! This is one of the negatives of the program! Make us all love eachother then tear us apart! But I have SOOO many amazing memories that I'll just think of those instead and cherish each and every one!

 Kiwi (my nickname for Morgan) and I backstage at work!


 Laura, Me, Morgan and Lupi on our last day at work together! Work isn't the same without them!


 Our other dear friend Peter who keeps me sane at work!

Sorry this post was sad but it's reality and these last 3 weeks are going to be hard but I plan to enjoy them to the fullest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment