Thursday, July 21, 2011

Parentals in Disney World!!

Before Miami my wonderful parents came to visit me here from June 27-July 2!! I have to say we had a BLAST! I've missed them so much and really appreciate everything the do for me and how they both know how to have a great time and find joy in everything! On the 27th I worked until 9 then changed out of my work clothes and traipsed through the Magic Kingdom and hopped on the monorail to the Contemporary Hotel where they were staying. I ran into my mom's arms! It was magical! I arrived right as the fireworks Wishes was starting, so that was a great way to start off the trip! It was sooo nice spending the nights in a huge comfy bed at one of Disney's best resorts. We explored Magic Kingdom and Epcot together over the next couple of days..


 My mom and I on Main Street USA :)


 Dad and I in front of the Castle!


Mom and I chillin with Roy Disney and Minnie!

My parents loved Epcot as I knew they would! The World Showcase is right up their alley and we had to drag my dad out of the Japan store before he bought every little Japanese bowl haha And my mom finally got a picture with Donald Duck, her favorite (which I feel she had a big moment when she came to this realization)! Disney will do that to you, I found my inner princess while I've been here. Before I never really had a favorite princess (shocking I know) but now I'm known as Baby Cindy by my roomies because Cinderella is my all time favorite :)

One of my favorite memories with my parents was our dinner the last night at the California Grill on top of the Contemporary! It was a very swanky restaurant that has a view overlooking the 7 Seas Lagoon in front of the Magic Kingdom! The food was absolutely fabulous and they even were nice about me being Vegan and the chef made me a special dish that he hand crafted! And we even got to watch the sunset over the Magic Kingdom and end the night watching Wishes! from our table :) Absolutely perfect evening with my perfect parents!

The view from the Contemporary!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment