Sunday, July 24, 2011

As we go on, we'll remember all the times we've had together!

 

Officially on July 19 I graduated from the Disney College Program! I know it may seem early, but they do it then because some of the International Programs end at the end of July so they just have it early to make sure everyone can go. I still work at Pecos until Aug 10 and my last class is Aug 4. We all got dressed up and walked over to the field outside our apartment where it was being held. There were tents, a free BBQ and many of our beloved Disney characters in their cap and gowns.  We lined up to get our diplomas, Mickey ears grad caps and a poster with the castle and inside jokes within the Disney College Program :)

Here I am with my boss! Gotta love Mickey and Minnie :)

Emily, Kim, Shay, Goofy, Lindsay, me and Marnie chillin with Goofy!

 Two of my coworkers Cijia and Amber and Goofy! Love my Pecos friends!

After we enjoyed everything at graduation and took pics with everyone we decided we'd show off our grad ears at Magic Kingdom that night! So Kim, Linds, Shay, Marnie and I hopped on the bus to enjoy a wonderful night at MK! We got our names embroidered for free on the back of the ears which was a nice touch. There is nothing like Magic Kingdom at sunset and we took advantage of that with many pictures.

 Shay, Linds, Kim, Marnie and Me :) love these girls so much! Def my best friends here.

At this point we have been so many times that going on rides isn't a mandatory thing to do. Walking around the park is just as wonderful, although we did go on Haunted Mansion, Magic Carpets and Jungle Cruise! I dragged my friends to Pecos to say hi to my other friends working and to get some free water (which is a quite useful secret many guests dont realize they can get big cups of water for free instead of paying $3 for a bottle!). We also went to Town Square Theatre where you can meet the Aurora, Belle and Cinderella!

Here we are with my fave, Cindy <3

We ended the night in front of the castle talking and taking many many pictures :) We were there well after the park closed so it was fun to have it all to ourselves!

Core Four on Main Street USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment